STEPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
Approved by the Immigration Department and basing on the legal function of an international tourist company, we specialize in processing entry visa for millions of passengers yearly from all countries over the world.
So, online application for a visa with our website at: https://www.visasvietnam.info is fully legitimate and we ensure that 100% passengers on our website will be received entry visa to Vietnam easily by approval letters which we applied for passengers with the Immigration Department and send result legal back to you by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
– Go to Application form and fill in the secure online application form.
– By proceeding to apply online with our website. We comply with Data Protection Act and assure that this data will only be used to process your application. In this step, you are required to enter the exactly personal information of the applicant(s).
Ex: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
STEP 2: GET CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
– Click next step for review all information. On this step you should double check your information to make sure that all are correct. If you find your down something wrong information, please click “BACK ” for correctness before deciding to make payment.
– You can make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
STEP 3: GET YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED
We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time (working time):
+ Normal service (Guaranteed 2 working days)
+ Urgent service (Guaranteed 4-8 hours)
+ Emergency service (Within 30 minutes)
+ Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays
* When you received the visa approval letter, please continue by doing these following items :
+ Print out the visa approval letter, application form entry and exit which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
+ Bring passport, two pictures (4×6 cm) and stamping fee in cash (25 USD/person for single entry, or 50 USD – 95 USD/person for multiple entries).
* On arrival date, at International Airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai or Da Nang), please show all things that you have prepared to Immigration Department Officers at Landing visa area to stamp visa on your passport.
– In addition request, please come and select EXTRA SERVICES on Menu bar.
* To avoid wasting your time for getting line, you should consider using our Fast-Track service and VIP service.