Vietnam visa on arrival types are granted according to the length of staying, number of entries and visiting purpose.
According to length of staying and number of entries, we are ready to process following visa on arrival types:
1 month single entry visa
1 month multiple entries visa
3 months single entry visa
3 months multiple entries visa
6 months multiple entries visa
According to visiting purpose, we are ready to process following visa on arrival types:
Business visa: will be valid in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months.
Tourist visa: will be valid in 1 month or 3 months.
Other purposes: will be valid in 3 months or 6 months.
VOA: Visa on arrival
Vietnam Visa on arrival or Vietnam landing visa or Evisa is the same type of visa that you will be picked visa stamp and visa sticker at the Vietnam international airports (Ha Noi Capital, Da Nang City or Ho Chi Minh City). But you must fill out all your required passport information in advance into this website or this Vietnam Visa Form.
This is the best way to get your Vietnam entry visa for normal passport holder with purpose of tourist or business. No need send your passport to anywhere, no document needed, and it is so fast, easy, reliable,…. You just need to fill in our “Online Application Form”, pay the service fee, get your “Visa approval letter” within the chosen processing time and pick up your visa at your destination international airport in Vietnam.
This is widely used and is the more preferred way to apply for a visa to enter Vietnam than the more traditional way through the embassy or consulate. Just a few minutes for getting visa stamp at the airport. The Immigration Department receive many thousand Visa-on-arrival applications every year and the number of applicants are increasing steadily as many get to know this Visa option. We also provide extra service if you required.
Noted: Only travelers by air to Hanoi airport, Ho Chi Minh City airport and Da Nang airport. ( if you don’t arrive by airplane, please contact us for more information.)
1. WHAT IS VISA ON ARRIVAL OR VISA ONLINE?
Nowadays, most countries’ economy is developing quickly and the life is certainly well-off and more comfortable than before. Therefore, tourist need of people is rising, especially in low-cost countries and Vietnam is one of the interesting destination
Getting travel ticket in Vietnam (also called Vietnam visa) is the first thing which all international tourist must do and Vietnam Visa on arrival (VOA) is the most popular choice presently.
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is exactly the same as a visa issued by any Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate, with the same limitations and conditions attached to its use. There is just one different thing that Visa on arrival is received at the Vietnam airport, no need to go to the Embassy or Consulate. This kind of visa is available for entering the country by air only.
2. HOW TO APPLY VISA ON ARRIVAL
Step 1: Fill out the application form
Fill out the secure online form your passport information correctly as:
+ Date of birth
+ Passport Number
+ Date of arrival
+ Type of visa: 1 month or 3 months, single entry or multiple entries.
Step 2: Pay and receive confirmation
After fill out all your information, you will be asked for payment of service fee, You can settle the payment online with your credit card or Bank TT,
Then you will get confirmation via mail and double check all information. make sure all your information are correct.
Step 3: Get Vietnam visa approval Letter.
Receive Vietnam visa approval letter via mail maximum in 2 working days for normal service or in 30 minutes in Emergency case.
Step 4: Get Vietnam visa stamp and visa sticker into your passport.
Prepare necessary documents and stamping fee in cash to get visa stamp at Vietnam Visa Landing Counter as:
+ Prepare 2 color photos with standard size 4×6 cm ( but the size is note very important)
+ Prepare Cash in USD:
– 45 USD/person for single entry 1-3 months.
– 65 USD/person for less than 30 days visa multiple entries.
– 95 USD/person for 1-3 months multiple entries.
– 135 USD/person for 6 months multiple entries visa.
Notes: Remember getting receipt after paying stamping fee.
B. THE ADVANTAGES OF VISA ON ARRIVAL
Why VOA is more popular than getting visa at the Consulate/ Embassy? The simple answer are:
1) This seem to be the best way to get Vietnam visa if you want to avoid complicated procedure.
2) The processing time is faster, maximum is 2 working days.
3) There are payment methods to choose such as PayPal, Gate 2 shop, Westion Union, One Pay or Bank Transfer.
4) No need sending your passport or any document (expect for special nationality)
5) Getting visa through a computer with internet access or electronic device has Wi-Fi or 3G as IPhone or IPad to save time and money to move.
6) Your information is secured by one of the best secured system 128/256 bit SSL encryption, so you can rest assured that personal information is not reveal with anyone.
Our Services – What do we support ?
Welcome to Vietnam Evisa Organization – a global leading, prestige e-commerce platform specializing in Vietnam visa on arrival processing service, Vietnam airport concierge service, airport car pick up service, hotel reservation service, Tour travel booking service and flight booking service for citizens of foreign countries over the world.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival Service: Vietnam Evisa Organization has more than 10 years of experience in processing Vietnam visa on arrival for residents from over 118 countries especially India, Nepal, Iran, Lebanon, Bangladesh… in a short time.
Vietnam Airport Concierge Service: Vietnam Evisa Organization are always assist you to get visa stamp quickly at the Vietnam International airports as well as minimize Immigration hassle, particularly the confusion and frustration that may happen to you in Vietnam International airports.
Airport Car Pick Up Service: Vietnam Evisa Organization’s professional chauffer team and modern, comfortable cars are ready to drive you from the airport to the required destination in center safely and peace in mind.
Hotel Reservation Service: With the smart, fast online hotel booking system, Vietnam Evisa Organization are grateful to be on behalf of the customers to make room reservation in over 2.500 hotels, motels, guesthouses in Vietnam. Certainly we always offer a reasonable price which is cheaper than the price you get directly at the hotels.
Tour Travel Booking Service: The outstanding, professional team in Vietnam Evisa Organization is available to support, consult you in 24/7 as well as design special, diverse tours which meet the customer demands.
Flight Booking Service: Flight booking will be completely easier than ever with a reasonable price in our service.
All of our services aim to provide the most conveniences to the customers so that the customers focus on the excitement of immigration to a beautiful Vietnam.
1.1 Only the citizens of below countries are able to visit Vietnam without an entry visa:
– Most citizens of ASEAN member-countries as Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not need a Vietnam visa if they visit Vietnam within 30 days. The Philippine passport holders do not need a Vietnamese visa for 21 days and Myanmar do not need Visa within 14 days. The passport holders of Brunei are not required to get a visa to Vietnam for 15 days. They could apply for popular passport type with return tickets.
– From July, 1st 2015 to next June 2016, Vietnam Government exempts Visas for nationals of 5 Western European countries as: France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom and Italy. They do not need visa if staying in Vietnam less than 15 days regardless of their purpose or type of visas.
– Citizens of and Timor-Leste is all required Visa Vietnam.
– The Passport Holders from Korea, Japan, Russia and the Scandinavian nations (as Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland) do not need a visa to Vietnam if they intend to stay in the country within 15 days. They could also apply for popular passport type with return tickets.
– All other citizens are required to get a Vietnam entry visa (issued prior to departure by local consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved letter for picking up an entry visa (issued on arrival at Vietnam’s International Airports) at the airport. Both are supplied before arrival in the country.
1.2 Some exceptions:
– No visa is required for travel in Vietnam for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months for citizens of France who holds valid diplomatic or official passports.
– No visa is required for travel in Vietnam for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months for citizens of Chile who holds valid diplomatic or official passports.
– No visa is required for 60 days per time with APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.
– Foreigners and Vietnamese is holding foreign passport who enter Vietnam through an international border gate to travel on Phu Quoc Island and stay there for less than 15 days will also be exempted from Vietnam visa application. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving on Phu Quoc Island, the Vietnamese immigration department is responsible for issuing visas on the spot if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days.
– No visa required for Vietnamese overseas for less than 90 days staying if they are holding Vietnam visa exemption certificate.
– In order to get Vietnam Visa on arrival, you just pay for two types of fee:
1 Service fee: is paid for getting a Visa Approval Letter via our Online Payment System after filling full your information to the visa application form.
2 Stamping fee: is paid in cash to Vietnamese Immigration Officer at arrival airport for your visa stamp.
– For more information about Vietnam Visa Fee, please refer Service Fees.
– Our Online Payment System is available for Gate2Shop, PayPal, One-Pay or Banking transfer service.
– Service fee is a payment to receive the Approval Letter for visa before they arrive at Vietnamese airport. This fee will be paid via our Online Payment System which is available with Onepay, Gate2Shop, PayPal or Banking transfer service.
– Please be noted that service fee does not include the stamp fee which is paid in cash for Vietnam Immigration Officer at the airport.
– More information about Service Fee can be seen at Vietnam Visa Fees.
– Stamping fee is a fee which direct payment to Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival Airport to get your visa stamp. this is fix amount to pay for Government.
– Cash is recommended to prepare before you arrive at any Vietnamese airport. It’s about :
$25 USD for single entry visa, from 1 to 3 months single visa
$50 USD for less than 6 months multiple entries visa.
$95 USD for 6 months multiple entries visa to less than 1 year multiple entries.
– For convenient reason, you prepare cash to pay stamping fee before entering Vietnamese airports because you cannot pay by credit card, in case that there is not international ATM in the airport.
– Please refer details of stamping fee at Service Fees. If having any unclear, please let us know.
– We will arrange your Visa Stamp at the arrival airport for clients enter Vietnam by plane. If you do NOT enter Vietnam by plane, you should contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy to get visa.
– The most important thing is that you bring up the Vietnamese Visa Approval Letter when you enter Vietnam. Without this letter you cannot aboard the airplane and get visa when you arrive Vietnam.
– So, please do some following before your departure:
Print out the “Visa Approval Letter” and remember to put it into your luggage.
Prepare 2 passport sized photos (4x6cm).
Fill full “Application Form” for enter and exit Vietnam.
Prepare cash to pay for stamping fee at Vietnam Immigration Office when arriving Vietnam airport.
– Saving your time and money is our first priority. If you get any problem when arriving Vietnam, please contact our hotline (+84) 90 359 1926 !
– Any request you need, please email us via email@example.com !
– The Vietnam Visa Approval Letter is a pre-approved application you need before entering Vietnam. You can get the Approval Letter or Vietnam Visa at local Vietnam Embassy by yourself.
– If you have no free-time or stay far away the local Vietnam Embassy, our service can support you to apply the pre-approved letter for Vietnam Visa through a travel agent in Vietnam quickly and most conveniently.
– Please click Send the visa form online to get pre-approved letter for Vietnam visa online with us. After receiving your visa request, we will contact with the Vietnam Immigration Department for arrangement as soon as possible.
– Please be noted that:
We will arrange Vietnam visa upon arrival if having no special request.
Your visa request will be processing in 2 working days.
– For RUSH VISA, please contact our hotline (+84) 90 359 1926 Miss. Thao)
– In normal, after you finish filling the visa application form and making payment, you will get your Vietnam Visa Approval Letter via your email within 2 working days. In urgent case, the approval letter will be sent to your email within 1 working day and 4 working-hours in super urgent case.
– It will take 5 hours ( even 30 minutes ) to get Vietnam Visa upon arrival at Vietnam International Airport for emergent case. Customer just applies our Rush Visa service via our official website.
– For rush visa to Vietnam, please do the following steps:
Firstly send your passport details with rush visa Vietnam request
– Please send us your passport details by scanning your passport, then sent it to Info@Vietnam-Evisa.Org with your request a rush visa to Vietnam or apply rush visa form online at here.
– Please advise us exactly which port you will enter Vietnam too!
Finally call us to confirm rush visa to Vietnam
– Please call our hotline (+84) 90 359 1926 Miss. Thao). We are ready to support 24/7.
– After receiving your rush visa request to Vietnam, we will contact with Vietnam Immigration Department for the rush visa then confirm to you in 30 minutes.
We are not responsible for any refusal on your rush visa to Vietnam, as Vietnam Immigration Department will check your records and deciding your visa request approved or dis-approved.
Rush visa to Vietnam will be stamped at Vietnam int’l airport (Noibai or Tan Son Nhat or Danang Airport).
Rush visa will be approved for 1 month single entry only.
– In order to get your Vietnam Visa Stamp, you should prepare:
1 .Your passport
2 .Printed the approval letter visa
3 .Filled entry and exit form
4 .Two passport-sized photos
5 .Stamping fee for visa ( $45 USD for single entry or $95 USD for multiple entries)
– The requirements of photos should be matched with following conditions:
– Two photos are required for Vietnam Visa on arrival. One is glued on the entry and exit form and the another is showed if officers need to check.
– Photos should be sized 4×6 cm as passport-size, especially taken NOT over 6 months.
– Both of color photos or black and white are accepted.
– Photos should be captured full of applicant’s face, front view in plain white background.
– Photos should be taken in normal view. If applicants wear a heading device, wig or similar things in abnormal view, they should wear consistently with the pictures upon arrival.
– Glasses without tinted lenses or any medical reasons are not acceptable.
– At the arrival hall inside the airports, there is a landing visa counter (cấp visa tai chổ), in font of the check in point coounter, You have to prepare some document to get visa stamp: 2 photos 4×6 cm, immigration form ( you can download here ) and some cash in USD. ( 1 month, 3 months single : 45 USD, 1 month multiple is 65 USD, 3 months to less than 6 months is 95 USD and 6 months is 135 USD).
– Vietnam visa on arrival at the airports is approved when you already have visa approval letter in advance. You will have to prepare some cash for stamping fee and 2 photos 4x6cm ( same size with passport picture) at the airport when you arrive. But this is not very important if you dont have photos on your hand, you can take picture when you arrive and you have to pay 5 USD for this case.
– The answer is Yes, you can enter Vietnam 1 day earlier as the date which state on your Vietnam visa approval letter. In this case, You must inform us, we will change for you.
– If you worry about this case, please do not hesitate to call us or email us, we will support you right away, and we will sen dyou the new visa letter with your the arrival date exactly.
– We confirm that you can enter Vietnam later than the granted date in your approval letter but can not later than the date allow. If you need support when arriving Vietnam, please feel free to call us via hotline (+84) 90 359 1926 (Miss.Thao) !
– We kindly inform that you can not enter Vietnam by seaports or land crossing boder with our approval letter. In this case, we recommend you should contact with Vietnam Embassy to get visa stamped on your passport before your departure. we arrange the visa for all who would like to get visa at the airports only.
-If you reaaly need us to help you to arrange visa for you not to arrive Vietnam via Airports, You should do some instruction bellow:
Please provide us exactly Vietnamese Port which you enter.
Please provide us exactly your Airmail Address to send the original pre-approved letter upon arrival by sea or land.
Service Fee will be charged more $20 USD per pax.
Three simple steps to get Vietnam Visa Approval Letter online
– After customers finish booking process via our official site ,our confirmation will be sent to your contact email. Our payment request will also be sent to you later within maximum a working-hour for reviewing the information of visa application to make sure it’s always approved. If there are any issues, we shall suggest how to fix it immediately.
– The accepted payment is Credit-cards, Pay-pal, and Western Union or Bank Transfer.
– A private code of pre-approved letter which is used to receive stamp-visa at the arrival airport (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai or Danang airport) will be sent to Clients after their payment is successful. The format of pre-approved letter was sent by email is .JPEG or PNG or PDF file. After more than 24 hours, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Our customer service will help you 24 hours in 7 days a week.
– Please print the approval letter out and put it into your luggage. It should be shown to Vietnam Immigration Office at the international airport in Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi or Danang city, because the foreigner is not allowed to enter Vietnam without preapproved letter.
– Beside, please prepare 2 photos have passport-sized (4×6 centimeters) and cash (usually is USD) for immigration fee which is called as stamping fee which is about 25 USD per single-entry visa or 50USD for each of multiple-entries visa. (This fee is required to pay for Vietnam Government via Immigration Officer at the airport)
Recieve the Approval Letter at Vietnamese Airport
– When you arrive at Vietnam International Airport, you should show your preapproved letter to get Vietnam Visa to Vietnam Immigration Officer at the airport. You will receive the Visa Stamp after then.
– In case, customers do not enter Vietnam by airplane, you can get Vietnam Visa at the local Vietnam Embassy. In Ho Chi Minh, the Immigration Office is 61 Nguyen Du, District 1st.
– So, please contact us at email email@example.com or phone number (+84) 90 395 1926 if you need our support!
– Please take a look at the information of single and multiple entries visa to select which visa type is better for your purpose:
A single entry visa allows you enter/ exit Vietnam one time or it is also called visa with single use. Once your single entry visa used, you can not enter again Vietnam with this used visa. You must apply for the new one if you want to come back Vietnam again. For example, with 1 month single entry visa, you can enter Vietnam to stay for less than 30 days. You can not re-enter Vietnam if you exit Vietnam after 10 days staying, even your visa valid for 30days.
A multiple entries visa allows you enter / exit Vietnam unlimited time as long as your visa still valid. Your multiple entries visa must be picked at the airport when you arrive. After getting your multiple entries visa at the airport, you can exit & re-enter Vietnam at any ports you want.
A. Download Immigration Form entry and exit at the airport.
– Filling the form & sign. Attachments:
– Glue photo 4x6cm at right top corner as the form request + 1 additional photo same size.
– Prepare 45 USD in cash for 1-3 months single entry.
– Or prepare 65 USD in cash for less than 1 months multiple entries
– Or Prepare 95 USD in for 3 months multiple entries or 135 USD for 6 months multiple entries.
B. Download Vietnam visa application for for Vietnam visa upon arrival.
If you don’t want to apply online, you can provide us your passport details as the form below to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Full name
– Date of birth
– Passport number
– Date of arrival and date of exit.
Vietnam-visa-application-form <----- download form We will contact with you immediately to handle the visa application for you.
– All details must correct as in passport. We will not be responsible for any trouble at the airport if you send us incorrect details.
– Date format : DD/MM/ YYYY, for example : 01 Jan 2009
– Port of arrival : airport only
– Passport expiration date must be 6 months or more than, if not, you can not boarding the airplane.
C. How the pre-approved letters look like ?
After you fill the form online & settle the payment successfully, we will send you pre-approved letter for picking up your visa upon arrival at the airport. Please make sure that you must have the pre-approved letter & print it out for boarding the airplane & get visa at the airport.
You can not boarding the airplane & Cannot get visa at the airport without the pre-approved letter. Attachments: “Visa approval letter”
Vietnam-visa-letter <------ download visa letter
– When the expired day of your Vietnam visa comes up, please contact directly the Vietnam Immigration Office in which located at 40 Hang Bai street ( Hanoi); 161 Nguyen Du street ( Ho Chi Minh city) or any local Vietnam Immigration Offices where you stays in.
– If you have no more time or cannot contact any travel agents to help extend your visa. Please scan your passport and visa, then send them to us via email email@example.com. We will advise you what should be done next.
– In emergent case, please call our hotline (+84) 90 359 1926 (Mr Tai ).
– We’re so sorry to inform that you cannot extend your expired passport in Vietnam unless there is your country Embassy in Vietnam. So, please check the expired date of your passport carefully to ensure it is valid at least 6 months before applying Vietnam Visa. If not, you can not boarding the airplane and get Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport.